Outdoor Farmers' Market 2018
June 5- September 4 | 3-7pm
September 11 - October 23 | 3-6pm
The Shoreview Farmers' Market is a weekly summer event that brings the community together featuring local fresh produce, handcrafted artisan items and live entertainment. Now accepting vendors for 2018 season! Learn more about becoming a Farmers' Market Vendor.
Local Tastes Better!
- Meet Our Vendors
- What's in Season?
- Farmers' Market Photo Album
- MN Grown website
- Indoor Farmers' Market
Shoreview Farmers Market Tips
- More than 30 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Local Musicians at most market days
- Special event activities once a month
- Weekly E-newsletter with Market updates
- Frequent Shopper program
Food Shelf Donations
The Ralph Reeder Food Shelf and Shoreview Farmers Market have partnered up to offer a drop off site at the Shoreview Farmers Market. The Ralph Reeder Food Shelf will be accepting donations of non-perishable and perishable food donations at the Shoreview Farmers Market. To donate, simply purchase fresh produce at the market and drop off the donation at the Market Manager's tent.
Frequent Shopper Program (Outdoor Market Only)
Are you a loyal Farmers’ Market shopper? It’s time you get rewarded. Join our Frequent Shopper Program and you will be rewarded for each visit you make to the market!
How does it work?
- Pick up your frequent shopper card at the Market Manager’s tent.
- Visit the Shoreview Farmers’ Market on 5 separate Tuesdays.
- At each visit, show your Farmers’ Market purchases and get your card stamped at the Market Manager’s booth. Once 5 visits are completed turn it in for a prize!
2018 Outdoor Farmers' Market Special Events CalendarFor more information subscribe to the weekly Market newsletter.
June 5: Garden & Herbs
July 10: Bee Appreciation
August 7: National Farmers' Market Week
September 18: Veggies & Books
October 23: FallWell
NO SMOKING OR PETS PLEASE!
MN Health Department states that there is to be NO SMOKING and pets are NOT PERMITTED in the Farmers Market area where there is food present. While we love the opportunity to greet your four-legged-friend at such a wonderful outdoor event, we need to consider the health, safety and even heat advisories of the pavement on their feet. It's in the best interest of your pet to leave them home so please plan your trip accordingly. Service animals are welcome.