Outdoor farmers market 2019
- Tuesday afternoons
- June 11 - August 27, 3-7pm
- September 3 - October 15, 3-6pm
- Lower parking lot of the community center
- 4580 Victoria St N, Shoreview MN 55126
Local tastes better!
The farmers market is a weekly summer event that brings the community together featuring local fresh produce, handcrafted artisan items, and live entertainment.
Shoreview Farmers Market tips
- More than 30 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Local musicians at most market days
- Weekly e-newsletter with market updates
- Frequent shopper program
- What's in season?
- Ralph Reeder Food Shelf donations drop off location
- Sign up for the farmers market newsletter
Pets are not permitted in the market based on Minnesota Department of Agriculture guidelines. Best to leave the four-legged friends at home.
Frequent shopper program
Are you a loyal farmers market shopper? It’s time you get rewarded. Join our frequent shopper program and you will be rewarded for each visit you make to the market!
How does it work?
- Pick up your frequent shopper card at the market manager’s tent.
- Visit the Shoreview Farmers Market on 5 separate Tuesdays.
- At each visit, show your farmers market purchases and get your card stamped at the market manager’s tent. Once 5 visits are completed turn it in for a prize!
Interested in becoming a vendor?
We do not accept any home party, consultant-type businesses, or fundraisers.
Applications accepted during the season. Limited space available. Priority registration and deadline for returning vendors is March 1, 2019.
- 2019 Outdoor Market Application PDF
- 2019 Outdoor Market Online Application
- Operational Rules & Guidelines Handbook
- ST-19 Form
- Contact the market manager
Available to community and non-profit organizations for promotional and educational purposes. Application due two weeks in advance.
2019 Outdoor Farmers' Market
Check out our vendors below.
|Grandpa's Ice Cream||Homemade ice cream|
|Sihel Vegetable Farm||Fresh produce|
|Bao Yang||Fresh produce|
|Turtle Bread||Artisan bread & pastries|
|Pa Vang Vue's Farm||Fresh produce|
|Heinel Farm LLC||Fresh produce|
|Neumann Farms||Pork & beef products, sweet bread, asparagus, cucumbers, rhubarb, & sweet corn|
|Healthy Greens||Fresh produce|
|Schwartz Family Farm||Fresh produce|
|LoveTree Farmstead Cheese||Cheese|
|Vang's Produce||Fresh produce|
|Bare Honey LLC||Honey|
|Victor Moua||Fresh produce|
|Xeng Vue||Fresh produce|
|Ge Vang||Fresh produce|
|Don Yang||Fresh produce|
|Chue Vang||Fresh produce|
|Bell's Maple Syrup||Maple syrup|
|Great Harvest Bread Co.||Fresh artisan bread|
|5 Sisters Organics||Garlic|
|Mollie Rae's||Gourmet pastries & macaroons|
|Weeter's Garden||Fresh produce|