Shoreview Parks and Recreation offers 3 easy ways to register!
- Register Online
- In-person at Shoreview Parks & Recreation Office
- Over the phone with credit card during office hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Register online
- If you have never used our system before, you may create an account online. We strongly encourage setting up your account prior to registration day.
- If you are unsure of your username or password, and you do not have an email address on file with us, contact us at 651.490.4750. Office hours are M-F, 8am-4:30pm. Please be aware that phone lines are extremely busy during registration week.
Winter registration dates
- Tuesday, December 3: Shoreview residents
- Thursday, December 5: Annual community center members
- Friday, December 6: Open to the public
- You must register for all programs unless otherwise listed.
- Registrations are not accepted at program sites, unless stated.
- Programs have maximums and minimums.
- Register early for programs and events to assure your spot.
- If the class you want to register for is full, you can register for the wait-list. There is no fee for a wait-list registration and no commitment. We will contact you if we are able to accommodate the wait-list.
- You can register for our programs online, in person or over the phone.
- Class transfers are available and must be made at least one full week prior to the first class unless noted.
- Cancellation/refund requests must be made at least one full week prior to the first class unless noted.
- A $5 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds for classes priced up to $100. A $10 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds for classes price over $100.
- There are no refunds for missed classes or prorated fees for late enrollments.
All are welcome
All parks and recreation programs offered by the city are open to everyone in the community. If you have special needs or support services, notify us at least two (2) weeks in advance of the program start date.
Fee assistance policy
- Financial aid is available for certain programs to Shoreview residents with financial limitations.
- Financial help forms are available by calling 651.490.4750.
- Funds are available to Shoreview residents only and only for children under 18 years of age.