SUMMER REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
SHOREVIEW RESIDENT PRIORITY
Begins Tues, May 8 @ 8 a.m.
ANNUAL CC MEMBERS
Begins Thurs, May 10 @ 8 a.m.
Begins Fri, May 11 @ 8 a.m.
Summer registration is open!
Shoreview Parks and Recreation offers 6 easy ways to register!
- Register Online
- Mail-in to 4580 Victoria Street N, Shoreview MN 55126
- Fax to 651.490.4797 (Payment must be with credit card only)
- Drop-off locations:
- Parks & Recreation Office (upper level of Community Center)
- Shoreview Community Center Service Desk (lower level)
- After-hours payment box to left of front door of City Hall entrance
- In-person at Shoreview Parks & Recreation Office
- Over the phone during office hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm (Payment must be with credit card only)
Registering Online is Easy!
- Visit our online registration system
- If you have never used our system before, you may create an account online. We strongly encourage setting up your account prior to registration day.
- If you are unsure of your username or password, and you do not have an email address on file with us, contact us at 651.490.4750. Office hours are M-F, 8am-4:30pm. Please be aware that phone lines are extremely busy during registration week.
- Click on "Browse Activities" or "Activity Type".
- Search for a program.
- Click the green "+" button and "add to cart" located at the bottom of the screen. You can enroll in multiple classes or register multiple participants at a time.
- Continue shopping or proceed to check-out.
Shoreview Parks and Recreation accepts cash, check or Visa and Mastercard credit cards.