Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Join us for the Active Life Fair at the beautiful Shoreview Community Center! The Active Life Fair is a resource fair for adults 55+ and their caretakers. You will have the opportunity to gather information regarding local programs and services about health, fitness and wellness opportunities to improve your quality of life. Free admission; no registration necessary.
- Good Samaritan Home Care
- DHS - TED
- Comfort Keepers
- Twin Cities Home Health Services, LLC
- Clear Captions
- Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- Carlson Chiropractic Clinic
- ARC Healthcare LLC
- Blue Cross Blue Shield MN Roseville Retail Center
- White Bear Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Health Sources of Shoreview
- Reverse Mortgage Counselors, Inc
- SeniorFIT Classes
- Shoreview Community Center Memberships
- Shoreview Parks & Recreation Programs
- Visiting Angels of Shoreview
- Ray the Computer Guy
- Ecumen Hospice
Interested in Becoming a Vendor?
Join us as a vendor for the Active Life Fair at the beautiful Shoreview Community Center! Vendors will have the opportunity to promote their products and/or services and educate local residents about health, fitness and wellness opportunities to improve their quality of life.
- Promote your business and gain clientele
- Educate seniors and families on healthy living choices
- Share information about your products and/or services you offer
- Give demonstration that encourage healthy living
- Network with fellow health and wellness professionals
Become a Vendor
- Register by filling out the Active Life Fair Application Form PDF and mail
- Review the Active Life Fair exhibit guidelines
- Mail in the entry fee to:
- Shoreview Parks & Recreation, Active Life Fair, 4580 Victoria St. N., Shoreview, MN 55126
This year we would like to request your organization:
- Provide signage for your booth, table cover and decorations.
- Make your booth interactive with health and wellness in mind for the aging adult.
- Provide complimentary samples (flyers, samples, pens, etc.).
- Vendors may feature a door prize, however you are responsible for the display, drawing slips and winner accommodations.
- No sales taken during the fair.