All Annual Members Receive:
- 30% off Group Fitness Classes
- For non-residents, a special recreation program Registration Day and the ShoreViews mailed to your home
- Annual memberships come with guest passes; must be used before membership expiration date.
|Rate||Shoreview Resident||MILITARY||MILITARY RESIDENT|
|Annual Membership Billed Monthly||Rate||Shoreview Resident||MILITARY||MILITARY RESIDENT|
Military ID required for military rate.
Membership Fees Credits
*Senior Memberships include: SeniorFit Group Classes
Membership Renewal: Memberships may be renewed online. Login to renew>>
The Shoreview Community Center participates with the following insurance companies, which offer monthly reimbursements up to $20 toward qualifying annual memberships: BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota, BlueCross BlueShield of North Dakota, HealthPartners, Medica, UCare and PreferredOne. Please contact your insurance provider for eligibility and workout requirements. Contact our Guest Services Office for more details 651.490.4739 or e-mail us. Direct Deposit Now Available! Your insurance reimbursements can be directly deposited into your bank account. See our Guest Service office for forms.
- Persons aged 65 and older qualify for the Senior discounted rate.
- Military discounts now available. Proper ID required.
- Youth are 17 and under.
- Children 10 and under must be supervised by an individual 16 years or older at all times.
- Dual membership is two people residing in the same household.
- Family consists of immediate family that includes 2 adults & children under 23 living in the same household. Proof of dual and family members qualification is required.
Fees are subject to change.
Sales tax is included in the price .
There is a membership cancellation fee of $100 prior to completion of a one-year contract.
We welcome payment by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover.