The Wedell Community Room (named after former Mayor) features round tables, oak parquet dance floor, indirect lighting, and audio/visual equipment.
Wedell Community Room Features:
- Seating up to 250
- Continental breakfast service available
- Alcohol service available with in-house provider
- Refundable damage deposit is required: $500
- Kitchen use fee-$100 for events up to 100 guests. $200 for events over 100 guests. MN-issued catering license must be provided for kitchen use.
- Room can be divided to accommodate smaller groups Sunday - Thursday.
Please note that we do not provide linens, decorations, or stages. These items must be brought in or rented from another vendor
Security is required for all Friday & Saturday events that extend past 8pm at the rate of $75 per hour, minimum four hours.
Full Room Rental Hours:
Friday & Saturday: 8am-12am (midnight)
Half Room Rental Hours:
Friday & Saturday: N/A
- Damage deposit of $500 required
- Security required for Friday & Saturday events that extend past 8 pm at the rate of $75 per hour, minimum four hours through contracted provider
- PDF of banquet room information
Availability: (both banquet rooms & pavilion)
Half Room (Side A or Side B)
Fees are subject to change. Sales tax will be added to rates.