Welcome to the Tropics Indoor Waterpark! Please take time to read our general information and policies. This information will ensure that your group has an enjoyable and safe experience.
- Reservations are required for groups of 30 or more. Any group (10 or more) desiring to receive the group rate must make a reservation.
- A $100.00 initial payment is required at time of booking.
- Final headcount and payment are due four business days prior to your reservation date.
- If your group is tax exempt, the ST3 form is due at the time of payment in order to receive the tax exempt rate.
- Pool groups outside of regular water park hours require a minimum of 30 paid persons in order to use full waterpark amenities (waterslide and floatables). If your group arrives with less than 30 people, you are still allowed to use the facility, but you will not be refunded for the extra admissions. Pool groups that have reservations during regular waterpark hours are not required to meet the minimum of 30.
- Chaperones receive complimentary admission and are encouraged to be in the water with their group (not applicable for birthday/party rentals). All children ages 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a chaperone.
- An estimated headcount for your group is due at the time of booking. Please contact us as soon as possible if your headcount changes by more than 10.
- If you are receiving the group rate, payment will need to come from a single payer. We will not accept payment from individual group members.
- If you are planning on bringing money for the Wave Café, please inform staff when booking.
- Outside food is not permitted in the common areas of the building. Rooms are available for rent if you choose to bring in outside food. Please contact us if you need a location to eat lunch.
- NO DIVING! This is a shallow water facility.
- All rules and regulations established for the pool area must be followed.
- All swimmers must take a shower before entering the water. This is an absolute necessity in maintaining quality pool water. Liquid soap is provided in the shower stall for your convenience.
- Swimsuits are required to enter the pool. No cut offs, t-shirts or other clothing is permitted.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets and speedo lifejackets may be worn. An adult needs to be swimming within arms reach of the child wearing the lifejacket in the main pool. If there is no adult in the water, the child can wear the lifejacket in the BEACH AREA only. Complimentary lifejackets are available for daily use on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Glass is not permitted in the pool area. No food of any kind is allowed in the pool area.
- All children ages 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a chaperone.
- Lockers are available in the locker rooms. We also have free big lockers available for groups and they can be checked out at the Service Desk with a driver’s license. We strongly recommend renting lockers for personal belongings.
- The whirlpool and upper deck areas are for ages 18 and above only.
We are not able to issue refunds for cancellations. Please make your decision carefully before choosing to book your event.
The Shoreview Community Center is not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or illness by the users of the facilities within the Community Center or on the surrounding grounds. The City of Shoreview will not be held responsible for items that are left at the facility.